The Cambridge International curriculum brings a new pedagogy to Indian Diaspora. This pedagogy is refined in such a way that it complements and nurtures the most important parts of child Development Phase. Focusing on every aspect of life, it provides the right amount of international exposure to its students. Being directed by the University of Cambridge itself, the pedagogy also enables its users to create and re-design the curriculum methodology according to their own needs. This promises numerous possibilities and extra-ordinary flexibility without compromising on quality of education. Millions around the world currently benefit from this evolving culture while contributing immensely to their all-round development.
Due to its increasing popularity day by day, ITM Global brought this beautiful framework to Gwalior, being the first harbingers of true international education in the city.
What Cambridge promises?
Apart from a host of recognition’s, the Cambridge International curriculum promises the below mentioned reasons to support its claim:
- The Cambridge Pathway gives students a clear path for educational success from age 5 to 19.
- Schools can shape the curriculum around how they wantstudents to learn – with a wide range of subjects andflexible ways to offer them.
- Helps the students to discover new abilities and a wider world, and the skills they need for life, so they can achieve at school, university and work.
- 98% of the surveyed admission officers said that Cambridge provides students excellent preparation for Universities.
- Each stage builds on the learners development from the previous one or from other educational systems.
- An unrivalled choice of subjects with over 70 at IGCSE level and over 50 at A-level. Schools can let students choose subjects in any combination.
- The qualifications are widely recognized by worlds best universities and employers.
- First-class support for teachers throughpublications, online resources, training and professionaldevelopment.
- Every year nearly a million Cambridge learners from 10,000 schools in over 160 countries prepare for their future with an international education from Cambridge.
- A 150 year history in conducting International Exams. A not-for-profit organization and the only exam board wholly owned by a world leading University.
The Cambridge Pathway: A Clear course of Action
Cambridge prepares students for life by simulating an intense learning and growth environment. This pathway serves as an ever changing reality to augment and catalyse major aspects of one’s life. From age 5 to 18/19, this pathway makes clear all the key areas which will play an important role in the future. ITM Global compliments the learning environment by facilitating a sound and beautiful campus with world-class infrastructure.